Accounting/Operations Assistant - with potential for growth within the company
RealEyes is a fun, thriving, internationally-recognized streaming media development agency. We are seeking an Assistant to the Accounting Manager and CEO who likes streaming devices and technology to join our Operations team. Candidate must be flexible and enjoy working within a small, fast-paced environment that is results-driven and team-oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, accounting, administrative, and organizational skills, as well as, the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
In assisting the Accounting Manager, the candidate will conduct routine clerical accounting and bookkeeping duties associated with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, monthly reconciliations, and other accounting functions with guidance from Accounting Manager.
In assisting Operations, candidate is detail-oriented, can learn new technologies and technological terms quickly, and desires a career path in business administration and operations. This position is an excellent opportunity to become familiar with the practices and business operations of a world class streaming media focused digital agency.
The Accounting/Operations Assistant will also help to ensure that RealEyes’ communication and documentation processes during the project process are followed.
Work in this area may include some of the following:
- General bookkeeping for Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Monthly reconciliations and data entry
- Running Payroll via a 3rd party provider
- Completing a broad variety of administrative tasks for our C-level executive team including: managing extremely active calendars of appointments
- Arranging travel for our C-level executive team and other team members, booking transportation, securing lodging, and arranging meeting accommodations
- Helping to manage the flow of new project inquiries
- Assisting in organization of account records for each client and project
- Working with RealEyes staff to facilitate meetings with clients including: scheduling, taking notes, and follow-up communication
- Working with members of RealEyes’ internal team to assist with project documentation for use in account management and project-level tasks
- Potentially leading and/or helping during the hiring process. This includes finding new candidates for roles, leading interviews, making reference calls, and serving as the point of communication with candidates throughout the process
- Proficiency with Quickbooks
- Need Accounting Skills Listed:
- Highly Proficient in Google Apps and Microsoft Office, especially Word & Excel
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to self motivate and identify tasks that need to be done. Resolves issues without being instructed
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with strong follow-up, and organizational skills
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Has experience working in a technology or software development organization
- Ability to learn new tools and software quickly
- Desire to learn/grow within the company
- Familiar with the digital media landscape, including mid-level understanding of web and mobile technologies or the desire to learn about the streaming media business, industry, and high level technology
Ability to work onsite, full-time at RealEyes Media in Denver, CO is a requirement. If you are interested and qualified, please contact us.
Please, no out of state/country applicants or third parties - yes that means you recruiters! Local candidates preferred. Unable to sponsor visas. Candidate’s authorized to work without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
RealEyes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.