The Director of Strategic Finance and Operations will be responsible for generating company business and resource plans, developing internal operational processes resulting in the ability to make financial based recommendations to the CEO and Senior Management team to drive corporate business decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and analyze company Financial Statements to support business modeling accuracy and performance against plans;
- Focus on interactive business financial modeling working directly with CEO
- Work closely with the XXX on expense account posting, intercompany postings and balance sheet requirements, including development of automated accounting applications;
- Set-up and create new processes and systems related to sales growth and resource planning, customer payments and budgeting and financials;
- Establish revenue recognition methodologies to meet financial reporting timelines;
- Provide end-of-month, quarterly and annual reports for review by the Senior Management Team;
- Partner closely with Sales and Engineering to assess resource needs against sales forecasts
- Own and develop relationships with outsource partners to scale resources across engineering and account management.
- Oversee recruiting process for local processes. Manage external recruiting agencies to ensure hiring is not a bottleneck.
- Other tasks, duties or special projects as assigned.
- Manage the Finance, HR, and Recruiting Team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities that demonstrate professionalism, and passion:
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities;
- Proactive problem solver with a desire to improve processes and drive to increase efficiencies;
- Adaptive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment, with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to maintain a professional and collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization, including the leadership team;
- Experience supporting a business with multiple locations and businesses;
- Proven strong analytical skills;
- Positive attitude, team player with strong work ethic and a good sense of humor;
- Effective communicator (both written and verbal).
Education, Experience and Training:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Financial Reporting and Modeling that goes beyond transactional responsibilities
- Experience developing resource scaling models and working with outsourcing partners in an IT field
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar field
- Experience in a Professional Services business a plus
- Experience with G Suite Products
- Expert-Level proficiency in Excel (Vlookup, database creation/usage);
- Proven ability to be flexible in an environment with changing priorities;
- Hands on experience with QuickBooks
- Exposure to Salesforce a plus
- Successfully pass a required background check
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
If you are interested and qualified, please contact us.
RealEyes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please, no out of state/country applicants or third parties - yes that means you recruiters! Local candidates preferred. Unable to sponsor visas. Candidate’s authorized to work without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.