RealEyes Media seeks a whip-smart, detailed-oriented, even-keeled, and über-dedicated Web Developer to join our team. Candidates must be proactive and naturally at home in an organic, team-centered environment and be able to communicate well with a team.
We are a fun, thriving, internationally-recognized streaming media development firm specializing in interactive application development using emerging technologies. Our work ranges from simple administrative interfaces to advanced video centric applications & enterprise solutions that support millions of users.
Candidates MUST have:
- Applied API and architecture design and implementation experience (preferably demonstrated using Node)
- Understanding of database design principles, demonstrated using either NoSQL or SQL
- A working knowledge of basic development principles, especially OOP and SOLID (preferably demonstrated using TypeScript)
- Experience with widely-used web frameworks, such as Angular 2+ (and its sub-frameworks), RxJS, Bootstrap, and jQuery
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the Agile development process
- The ability to generate requirements, estimates and plans for projects
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams and take ownership of a project as an individual
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills to resolve highly complex software design issues and create software for new projects
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to dynamic requirements
- Interact with servers using SSH, FTP and Telnet protocols
- Work in a variety of development frameworks
- Analyze, review and modify web systems by designing, maintaining, documenting, testing, developing and monitoring
- Conduct all user acceptance testing and report results
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use
- Design and develop websites ensuring strong optimization and functionality
- Assist in the planning of overall project architecture and implementation
RealEyes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please, no out of state/country applicants or third parties - yes that means you recruiters! Local candidates preferred. Unable to sponsor visas. Candidate’s authorized to work without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.