For over 15 years, RealEyes technology and services have enabled the biggest video streaming companies and live events in the world, including the Olympics, World Cup, and Super Bowl. We are seeking a sales leader to help drive the next stage of the company’s evolution, as we increasingly bring our capabilities and talented team into the industry spotlight! RealEyes is a challenging and exciting organization, where fostering growth and success and tackling major media streaming and other complex technology challenges worldwide is what we do. RealEyes is a profitable, privately owned company headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
RealEyes is looking for a motivated sales and business development executive with video / streaming experience and relationships, technical capabilities, a background in B2B/B2D (SaaS is a bonus), and who has a strong track record of strategy development and execution, and revenue growth and plan achievement. As the Senior Director of Sales at RealEyes, you will develop and implement a sales strategy, including identifying target new customers and developing a stable pipeline, building relationships and closing business. The successful candidate has an outgoing personality, and is results-oriented and comfortable with both technology and business concepts. In addition, we seek an energetic and organized self-starter who understands sales processes and can build relationships with the right decision-makers. You will be a key member of our leadership team as the driver of revenue growth for the company and on the front lines for evangelizing our solutions to prospective clients.
In this position, you will be working closely with the CEO, CTO/COO and marketing to develop targeted strategies and messaging in order to drive opportunities for new business and to get new leads. The position offers great opportunities to help grow and lead the market facing effort and team. We want to partner with someone who loves to win and is willing to go above and beyond, both for RealEyes as well as our customers.
- Drive new business, through proactive pipeline development and management of RealEye’s inbound leads, partnerships, and personal outreach to prospects
- Deliver winning pitches to prospective clients and drive RFP/ SOW development / Contracting processes
- Drive strategy / approach to developing additional / targeted sales collateral
- Own the pipeline using a disciplined approach to sales, marketing, and client retention, e.g. employing the Account-Based Everything or other similar method
- Diversify RealEye’s client mix with the addition of noteworthy logos every year
- Build and maintain effective relationships with prospective and current clients at all levels in the organization inclusive of executives, operational teams and developers
- Lead the sales processes and matrixed personnel resources across RealEyes to own sales related efforts
- Tailor value propositions to the customers’ individual needs
- Partner with CEO and CTO to coordinate resources to make accounts successful
- Travel as needed for conferences and customer meetings (material travel anticipated)
- Partner with CEO / finance to manage client engagement arcs and billing cycles, and drive repeatable revenue for pipeline consistency
- Prior substantial (i) streaming media and/or video infrastructure solutions sales experience and success or (ii) relationships from selling other solutions to the same target client base are essential for rapid effectiveness
- Passion for learning and working with new technologies, with demonstrated technical education / experience in selling, delivering and supporting complex solutions
- Ability to understand the RealEyes scope of expertise, products, and platform offerings and build great relationships with highly technical and performance-sensitive customers
- 5+ years of B2B/B2D and/or SaaS sales experience in a top performing, revenue closing executive role
- Demonstrated ability to grow and lead a team of sales and matrixed professionals
- Results driven while adaptable to try new processes and iterate to scale a national sales engine plus select international engagements - including value proposition articulation, lead generation, presentation, negotiation, and more
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of technologies and applications such as Salesforce, Github, etc.